Tevez - Whats the latest?

Every day I respect Mancini more, and Tevez less.

It shows the calibre of the turd that he would rather train on his own than say sorry to his manager, chairman & team, even if it was just sorry for his misunderstanding (bs imo), or sorry for the position he put his team in, or sorry for the embarresment he has cause the club by having a player act out on the bench in the middle of a champions league game.

His professional reputation is in tatters. He is delusional about his place in life. In my own opinion, he is finished in top-flight european football. The worst advised footballer ever is one thing, but it getting to the worst advised person ever now.

Mancini continues to play a blinder.

The sooner he fucks off back to South America , the better .....

i don't believe a word he , or his agent , says ...... and it doesn't look like Mancini does either!

Tevez has lost the look of a City player.

I can't pretend to be angry, I'm sad that someone so talented and spirited can put themselves into a hole and keep digging. I don't know what he hoped to gain at the time and I don't know what he thinks he's doing now, apart from throwing away opportunities to make things better for himself, and alienating people.

The smart thing for tevez to do would be apologise and accept he will be out the door in January. Other clubs won't will be put off by someone who undermines the manager. He is doing himself more harm than good.

Hmmm the time lines don't work to well do they ? ...........

City announce that Tevez will face disciplinary procedure at about 6:30pm on Wednesday, mentioning breach of contract in their statement, yet Mancini is still chasing him round for a meeting hoping for a "last minute peace deal", the meeting then takes place at 1am Thursday, 7 hours later.

I suspect City knew the answer long before the alleged meeting, if it ever took place.

Its easy to work out how the details of any alleged private meeting became public, Mancini and Tevez talk, come to no agreement, Tevez tells his advisor, his advisor phones his mates in the media, not exactly tough to work that one out.

cleavers said:

City announce that Tevez will face disciplinary procedure at about 6:30pm on Wednesday, mentioning breach of contract in their statement, yet Mancini is still chasing him round for a meeting hoping for a "last minute peace deal", the meeting then takes place at 1am Thursday, 7 hours later.

I suspect City knew the answer long before the alleged meeting, if it ever took place.

Its easy to work out how the details of any alleged private meeting became public, Mancini and Tevez talk, come to no agreement, Tevez tells his advisor, his advisor phones his mates in the media, not exactly tough to work that one out.

Am I being too MI5 here,in thinking that Tevez could have been "wired up" for this meeting ??
After all,sometimes we find it difficult to understand exactly what Bobby says in his broken English.Add on top of that a thick fucker who claims he "no understando Ingleesh" then it was some translation that CT remembered.
On the other hand could Kia The **** could have been there,exposing the said Meeting to his media pals,or was it a deliberate ploy by City ??
Wonderful thing speculation.

oakiecokie said:
cleavers said:

Am I being too MI5 here,in thinking that Tevez could have been "wired up" for this meeting ??
After all,sometimes we find it difficult to understand exactly what Bobby says in his broken English.Add on top of that a thick fucker who claims he "no understando Ingleesh" then it was some translation that CT remembered.
On the other hand could Kia The **** could have been there,exposing the said Meeting to his media pals,or was it a deliberate ploy by City ??

end of the day we shouldn't know about it.

I like a good bout of speculation as much as the next guy, but I don't see why this isn't straightforward. The meeting could easily have been pre-arranged for 1am, maybe Carlos had let them know he'd be back in the country late that evening.

Kia/Carlos' real agent don't need mates in the press to get this out, it's a big development in a big story and journalists will take calls from anyone. The tone and details suggest to me this came from City. Who knows? I don't think either side really win or lose from this story. Maybe the barista spilled the beans?

Either way the time lines still don't work.

Unless he's completely stupid, Tevez would not be there alone, and I doubt Mancini would either, as both could come out in the media with any old shit against the other.

City might still be naive, but I don't think we are that naive.

oakiecokie said:
cleavers said:

Bobby is decent in Spanish..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.