tevez

deakinblue

Anyone agree that Tevez should get corner duty,had 2 against Chelski and thought they were awesome,anyone?

His corner really put them under pressure because he whipped them in,a la petrov,the only way to put a team under pressure if they're delivered right.

i think petrov is pretty poor at set pieces and woul rather see tevez and barry before him, may be alone but feel petrov is very much a impact player with his incredible pace!!

scousemanc said:
I like the word gash

I used to know a girl called Tracy Gash. The nickname was given to her after she'd gone through the windscreen of a car (not wearing seatbelt), and referred to her prominent facial scar, rather than her flange (another great word). Women can be far more cruel than men.

Anyway, yeah Tevez on corners... why not.

Swales lives said:
scousemanc said:
I like the word gash

I used to know a girl called Tracy Gash. The nickname was given to her after she'd gone through the windscreen of a car (not wearing seatbelt), and referred to her prominent facial scar, rather than her flange (another great word). Women can be far more cruel than men.

Anyway, yeah Tevez on corners... why not.

I was working in Bristol for 18 months and they use the word "lush" for something thats really good. I like this word almost as much as gash.

and yeah tevez can take corners for all I care

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.