TEVEZ

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
I've a feeling we're all in denial here. I really do think Tevez and Bobby just don't get on at all.

Hardly denial. My dog could tell you that Tevez and Mancini don't like each other.

Tevez says that he and Mancini are fighting to get the club to the top and fighting is probably an apt description of their relationship. However this does not mean they cannot work together or even get the best out of each other. Hell Tevez even had his haircut like Mancini's - its a ying and yang thing :)

Tevez is an eccentric character, that's just the way he is. Storm in a teacup, he will be smiling away like a cheshire cat the next time he scores. I cant believe how everyone is getting so hot under the collar about this.

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
I've a feeling we're all in denial here. I really do think Tevez and Bobby just don't get on at all.

i'm not in denial,i have been slated on here for saying tevez does'nt like mancini, he wanted away. he was given the captaincy to appease him and it has'nt worked.

they can work together though they dont need to be bosom buddies.

if it comes to one or the other then we go buy a striker.

For those that haven't seen it:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Interviews/Tevez-talks-part-I" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Interviews/ ... lks-part-I</a>

Tevez says everything you'd want to hear. He's very happy, he has no problems with Mancini, and he doesn't plan to retire for a long time. He also says 80-90% of the things reported about him are false.

Something tells me details of this interview won't be making the rounds in the mockney media like the negative sh!t.

Just curious though whether this interview took place before or after the little spat with Bobby.

uncletom said:
Tevez is an eccentric character, that's just the way he is. Storm in a teacup, he will be smiling away like a cheshire cat the next time he scores. I cant believe how everyone is getting so hot under the collar about this.

I agree. TBH I dont expect Tevez to stay at City long term. I'd be surprised if he leaves at the end of this season, but after that its a bonus. But that's because I dont think he's the type to settle at any club for too long and his family ties must be pulling him back home. But that's got nothing to do with his relationship with Mancini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.