TEVEZ

tactical_facepalm.jpg

Utter bullshit , he has cleared everything up on the website , he is happy here and has no problems with Mancini , therefore he isn't going to Barcelona . End of

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
I've a feeling we're all in denial here. I really do think Tevez and Bobby just don't get on at all.

I have a slight feeling of this too. If this was any player from any other club there would be a tread up here saying; "well, yeah, you can clearly tell something is up and there's no smoke without fire!" (look at the Rooney story as an example, we'd'v gone mental if the papers came out with that about one of our lads!)
As soon as it's a City player, and Tevez at that, we shunt it and claim it must be rubbish! It may well be rubbish (read them words before you comment!), but things do seem a bit strange! Why the fuck did he lose his cool so much against Bolton? There was no need!

It's like Jackanory at times reading the press stories. You can almost imagine them sitting in their little press offices racking their brains as to a 'credible' story they can make up in order to get the City fans sh*tting themselves.

Remember the only people that truly want the same thing we the fans do is the club and the players. Tevez has taken the time to do an interview stating he gets on with Mancini and he wants to stay at the club LONG TERM and yet here we have some fans choosing to believe a 'story' made up by the f'kin METRO YCNMIU !

Blimey I have some almighty bust ups with my boss but I have a healthy respect for him but he knows I'm not backwards in coming forwards with my views. He'd rather I do that to his face then operate covertly and snidely behind his back. It works for both of us. There are others who choose to get their head down and get on with what they're told. Each to their own. It is a managers job to understand the different personalities and make it work.

At the moment on the pitch i don't think you can argue its working. No story here.

Barca journo in we'd love Tevex too so I'll make up any old shit to make out we have some sort of chance of signing him shocker!!!

yawn

Tevez biggest problem is that arsehole of an agent..... Kia Joorabchian

He is one greedy fucker, who is just trying to make money.... how does he make money??

(a) His players get transferred or (b) they get better contracts and re-signing bonuses.....

So make up some shit about the player being unhappy..... a little touchline spat adds to the story.....

Press get a leaked story about the player wanted away.... and within a couple of weeks all blown over, player been back home to see family and a nice shiny new contract awaits his return.....

We over-react to things.

Yes,he was a bit out of order but they can sort that out between them.Mancini handled it well.

Our press blow everything out of proportion for the wrong reasons we all know that.Good substitution firstly for football reasons and secondly he was on a card.The way that ref performed one wrong challenge and he would no doubt been sent off.

I used to play on a Thursday night.One fat bloke with six other fat blokes against 7 other fat blokes with absolutely nothing hingeing on the result.The game used to stop at least four times while people shouted at eachother for not making the killer pass to the forward who wouldn't have reached it anyway etc.For these guys its serious business!

His interview is great.He is passionate and honest but I'd guess shrewd enough probably not to do that again.

I hope Carlito lifts our first trophy for a long time he is brilliant and just what we needed.But,if he goes he goes.Regardless of anything we read in the press,top players would queue to join City now!

ATB.

I won't debate the article, it is of dubious merit, but does anyone know where this comes from?
"The former Manchester United striker has previously said he would consider leaving the club to play in Europe for a couple of seasons before retiring early and returning to South America."
I am continually told by United fans, since he signed for us, that whilst playing for them he said this on MUTV at some point- yet it seems to have become an accepted fact amongst journalists without quotation or reference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.