TEVEZ

marcspurs said:
Tevez biggest problem is that arsehole of an agent..... Kia Joorabchian

He is one greedy fucker, who is just trying to make money.... how does he make money??

(a) His players get transferred or (b) they get better contracts and re-signing bonuses.....

So make up some shit about the player being unhappy..... a little touchline spat adds to the story.....

Press get a leaked story about the player wanted away.... and within a couple of weeks all blown over, player been back home to see family and a nice shiny new contract awaits his return.....

You seem to have a few contacts in football, judging by some of your posts, Are you 'spursmad'?

It does surprise me when people take the official site as gospel, yeah Tevez says he is happy at city and all is well, but this is the official web site, where

1) he is an employee of the club, he is paid to be positive in city interviews.
2) the questions are from city
3) city edit the video.

With all that you could fix an interview with a venomous rag hating fan and make then sound like view love united!

Now I would like to believe, and doubt that we have done that, but I also doubt tevez is 100% happy and content either.

Nonsense.
Exactly where would he fit in a Barca team?
The likes of Messi, Villa and Ibra are not going to make way for him and he'll spend more time warming the bench than playing.

Think city would however consider a swap deal for Messi or Villa (or possibly Ibra ata push!)

It's a amazing how a meetin at city got all the way to Spanish sorces. Who knows what Tevez will do, I don't and the Spanish sorces or the metro don't either.

Just watched the Tevez interview on the OS and he has no intention of leaving City until his contract is done.
Yes he really misses his wife and kid but he is playing for us getting a massive wage and in a few years he will retire and then spend his time with his family.
So all these rumours that he is leaving and he hate's mancini is a crock just go and watch the 1st part of the interview it's a good one

According to my mate at the Club, he was happily making the Christmas video for the web site yesterday. Not a sulk in sight

Can someone please enlighten me as to why Carlos doesnt just move his family to Manchester, like most other footballers do?

I mean, I understand they're not fluent in english and that Argentina is their home but still.. it couldn't be too bad for his family to live in England for a few years.

Is there any special reason hes given (not that he has to) for his family staying home?

NinoK said:
Can someone please enlighten me as to why Carlos doesnt just move his family to Manchester, like most other footballers do?

I mean, I understand they're not fluent in english and that Argentina is their home but still.. it couldn't be too bad for his family to live in England for a few years.

Is there any special reason hes given (not that he has to) for his family staying home?

Not 100% sure but isnt he seperated from his wife? And I guess she wants to stay at home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.