TEVEZ

NinoK said:
Can someone please enlighten me as to why Carlos doesnt just move his family to Manchester, like most other footballers do?

I mean, I understand they're not fluent in english and that Argentina is their home but still.. it couldn't be too bad for his family to live in England for a few years.

Is there any special reason hes given (not that he has to) for his family staying home?

think his wife would object (they split up mate)

BringBackSwales said:
NinoK said:
Can someone please enlighten me as to why Carlos doesnt just move his family to Manchester, like most other footballers do?

I mean, I understand they're not fluent in english and that Argentina is their home but still.. it couldn't be too bad for his family to live in England for a few years.

Is there any special reason hes given (not that he has to) for his family staying home?
really ? I didn't know that. Last thing I heard was she had a baby and he was accused of seeing otehr woman when she was up duff.

BringBackSwales said:
NinoK said:

Quality :)

marcspurs said:
Tevez biggest problem is that arsehole of an agent..... Kia Joorabchian

He is one greedy fucker, who is just trying to make money.... how does he make money??

(a) His players get transferred or (b) they get better contracts and re-signing bonuses.....

So make up some shit about the player being unhappy..... a little touchline spat adds to the story.....

Press get a leaked story about the player wanted away.... and within a couple of weeks all blown over, player been back home to see family and a nice shiny new contract awaits his return.....

Any update Marc?

Millennium said:
The club announced they have recevied a request and is rejected

I thought City looked more balanced and played more as a team without Tevez yesterday............................food for thought.

I never liked him anyway we shouldnt sign x scum simple as. It was the same with Hughes. Its our chance to show no one player is bigger then the team/club and I do think there are better players out there. The Reserves would have a decent forward line if I was in charge Tevez Adi and Mario. I wonder who would take the pens!!!

tamsie said:
I never liked him anyway we shouldnt sign x scum simple as. It was the same with Hughes. Its our chance to show no one player is bigger then the team/club and I do think there are better players out there. The Reserves would have a decent forward line if I was in charge Tevez Adi and Mario. I wonder who would take the pens!!!

are you serious? so for the last 18 months you've not enjoyed having tevez in the team? i think you are what the rags refer to as a bitter blue.

If tevez wants to go fuck him, luv the man but Mancini can not be seen to be constantly undermined by any player. This club & it's ambition are paramount so let him fuck off in the summer . We must stick with bobby manc he's taking us in the right direction so any player who is not happy let them fuck off.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:10 pm --<br /><br />If tevez wants to go fuck him, luv the man but Mancini can not be seen to be constantly undermined by any player. This club & it's ambition are paramount so let him fuck off in the summer . We must stick with bobby manc he's taking us in the right direction so any player who is not happy let them fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.