Tevez

Hmm, the prospect of Carlos leaving would have bothered me six months ago, but since his transfer request?

tumblr_l589t3Exsm1qbbxnco1_400.gif

Great player, but since his little bit of a fall out. He does'nt seem to be on is best game. When he was 1st injured it was said he was out for the season. Now he wants to play in the final. I for one do believe he will move on. But if he can get back to his best for the last couple of games & the final. Well that will do for me.

I'd be very disappointed if Carlos forces his way into the Wembley team half-fit,
takes the place of someone more loyal to the team, and then has to be substituted.

City win the cup, Carlos gets a medal and the glory and then f***s off.

Hope he stays but if his heart isnt in it well thanks for the memories Carlos and jog on. We might already have his replacement in Balo. The responsibility might speed up the kids development. Would start with same team as semi and put tevez on bench if FULLY fit.

If Tevez is fit he plays for me. Let him win us the cup and get us into 4th by playing the last 3 or 4 games then he can go where the fuck he wants. If he thinks playing in a sub standard league is for him I will drive him to airport. But if he stays and becomes part of what is going to be the best team in England and therefore Europe over the next 5 years I would gladly keep him cos there isn't many better strikers around at the moment.

if he does want to go and the fee is right for the club, then fine by me. the club can buy a suitable replacement. the work rate in the semi-final win said to me the team no longer need him as the talisman, they can go toe-to-toe with anyone in the uk and impose their game on the opponent. His skills and goals can be replaced. A very very symbolic and important signing, but if he wants to leve the party, then let him go.

Old news but I have been told from someone at the club that city are willing to pay him as much as he wants and will do anything to keep him but he is intent on leaving. Make of it what you will, personally I reckon he has already left in his head, hope he stays though!

Rumour, speculation and innuendo are leading to impulsive assertions. Gifted player, pivotal influence and generally, a yet to be concluded influence on the teams movement foward. Myopic observers..gain some memory and add some foresight.

SS111 said:
Old news but I have been told from someone at the club that city are willing to pay him as much as he wants and will do anything to keep him but he is intent on leaving. Make of it what you will, personally I reckon he has already left in his head, hope he stays though!

I'VE been told from someONE at the club they are trying to sell tevez WWE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.