Tevez

I used to say Tevez was Paul Dickov with skill and goals.This season i am afraid he just looks like Paul Dickov[who is still a hero because of THAT goal by the way!]

It was a farce that he didn't come on today. I understand Dzeko starting after that big Oldham player giving them a tough afternoon but once it became clear it wasn't working a change was needed.

Tevez might not of been in his best form this season but as others say he has set up alot of goals, he puts defenders under pressure and if he isn't playing well you will always be guaranteed his graft. Just look at his equaliser against Liverpool at Anfield!

Just feel Mancini is being very stubborn towards him with everything that has gone on in the past, which if he is could cost him his job at the end of the season. Which I'd like to add I don't want to happen.

Tom_mcfc said:
It was a farce that he didn't come on today. I understand Dzeko starting after that big Oldham player giving them a tough afternoon but once it became clear it wasn't working a change was needed.

Tevez might not of been in his best form this season but as others say he has set up alot of goals, he puts defenders under pressure and if he isn't playing well you will always be guaranteed his graft. Just look at his equaliser against Liverpool at Anfield!

Just feel Mancini is being very stubborn towards him with everything that has gone on in the past, which if he is could cost him his job at the end of the season. Which I'd like to add I don't want to happen.

No. Mancini is right, Tevez is playing poor on purpose. He said he will leave in the summer. He is not interested at all. So if i were mancini i will stick with dzeko and aguero only.

it reminds me of when he joined, no goal in 12 games i think, then look what happened.

I haven't lost faith

lizzkyk said:
Tom_mcfc said:

No. Mancini is right, Tevez is playing poor on purpose. He said he will leave in the summer. He is not interested at all. So if i were mancini i will stick with dzeko and aguero only.

It is the same Mancini who persisted with Balotelli who stuk with him despite offering the team nothing what so ever. You can't have favourites as a manager because all you do is set yourself up for a big fall.

lionheart said:
Apparently, he refused to warm up after the 80th minute and so Mancini had no choice but to leave him on the bench. Sound familiar?

Source?

I think that Tevez will be one of the outgoings in the summer, He seems determined to go back to Argentina and play for Boca.

We can still utilise him up until the fisnish of the season, but I would look to get what we can in terms of a transfer fee for him.

i do find it odd that v the 2 slowest CBs we have been up against ( mertasacker and carragher) he has gone with the slowest striker, also that at 1-1 and 1-2 needing a goal he got 4 full backs on the pitch and left only other striker on the bench

-- Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:46 am --

i do find it odd that v the 2 slowest CBs we have been up against ( mertasacker and carragher) he has gone with the slowest striker, also that at 1-1 and 1-2 needing a goal he got 4 full backs on the pitch and left only other striker on the bench<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:46 am --<br /><br />i do find it odd that v the 2 slowest CBs we have been up against ( mertasacker and carragher) he has gone with the slowest striker, also that at 1-1 and 1-2 needing a goal he got 4 full backs on the pitch and left only other striker on the bench

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.