TEVEZ ??

CHBLUE

now i fucking hate the munchkins but someone who sits near me at the ground says we should get him . got to say i didnt disagree , should fuck elano off cos he doesnt seem to care anymore and put scarface in . works hard as fuck like vassell but far far better .

no i'm not a closet munchkin nd no i dont really like signing ex-red cast offs but wot is your view on this 1 ??

We need short term fixes and when I say that I mean Premier league players who will stop us getting relegated.

The problem with Tevez is he cant play up front on his own

avoidconfusion said:
The way we're playing we'd be lucky to get Titus Bramble.

Don't want to alarm you, but Titus Bramble has been seen a LOT at Eastlands this season. He is big mates with SWP and attends quite a few games (particularly the UEFA mid-week games). I hope you haven't just cursed us.......

Mr Blue Stuff said:
avoidconfusion said:

Don't want to alarm you, but Titus Bramble has been seen a LOT at Eastlands this season. He is big mates with SWP and attends quite a few games (particularly the UEFA mid-week games). I hope you haven't just cursed us.......
Thorn in our side.
My coat is got.

Mr Blue Stuff said:
avoidconfusion said:

Oh god no... no.... no no no no.... no!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.