Tevez

Don't think we have much chance of getting him but we should put in a bid to whoever owns him - ruffle a few feathers over at the Swamp. Tevez can't be happy with his lack of game time.

The thing about the Tevez situation is that Joorchabian is working closely with ADUG to get the players they need. MSL have loaned Tevez to the Rags on a 2 year contract for which they paid £5 million a year with an option to buy him for £30 million. With the current financial situation at Old Trafford they are finding it difficult to justify spending that money unless they sell the ShowPony for £80 million. Also Giggs, Scholes and Neville are coming to the end of their careers so will need to be replaced.

It looks like there is widespread discontent with the South American/Portuguese players since Quieroz was replaced with Phelan. So who knows what the possibilities are? The Tevez deal might well have been done months ago.

I think he'd be great for us, playing just behind Cakedough.

Ducado said:
Do you think Real have the 80 million for the show pony? I think not, they are stuck with him

I agree, Real have no money. bought Huntelar, supposedly Diarra & interested in Villa. Tranny is stuck with the rags

Hadn't really taken any notice before but scum have some really ageing players all will need to be replaced and they don't seem to bring any youth through like they used too.

The last one was campbell now on loan at spuds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.