Tevez

Think Taggart will do a Tony Blair? Enjoy all the glory then fuck off just before the shit hits the fan? Players with about a year left...Giggs,Neville,Scholes,Van de Sar,Rooney(he's gonna explode 1 day soon).

ColinBall said:
The thing about the Tevez situation is that Joorchabian is working closely with ADUG to get the players they need. MSL have loaned Tevez to the Rags on a 2 year contract for which they paid £5 million a year with an option to buy him for £30 million. With the current financial situation at Old Trafford they are finding it difficult to justify spending that money unless they sell the ShowPony for £80 million. Also Giggs, Scholes and Neville are coming to the end of their careers so will need to be replaced.

It looks like there is widespread discontent with the South American/Portuguese players since Quieroz was replaced with Phelan. So who knows what the possibilities are? The Tevez deal might well have been done months ago.

I think he'd be great for us, playing just behind Cakedough.

His loan doesn't run out until the summer. So the only way we could have him in January would be with the rags consent, and that is never going to happen, unless a large portion of compo found it's way in Glazers coffers.

The agreement we have with Tevez is that the deal is already secured & it just a case of United writing the cheque.

He's a cracking little player, and should be in the team ahead of Berbatov imo, I can see him getting frustrated at lack of 1st team football, however he done an interview whilst on that world club cup crap, he stated the announcement of him becoming a Untied player will come very soon.

The problem I have is that he wants to go back to South America when his contract will be up with us - something that makes this transfer a difficult one for the board to agree on.

Dogs Knob said:
The agreement we have with Tevez is that the deal is already secured & it just a case of United writing the cheque.

He's a cracking little player, and should be in the team ahead of Berbatov imo, I can see him getting frustrated at lack of 1st team football, however he done an interview whilst on that world club cup crap, he stated the announcement of him becoming a Untied player will come very soon.

The problem I have is that he wants to go back to South America when his contract will be up with us - something that makes this transfer a difficult one for the board to agree on.

And also the fact that you will find it difficult to raise the money for him

Dogs Knob said:

Therein lies your problem, I don't think you've got the money. I really believe he will be wearing a City shirt next season.

stony said:
Dogs Knob said:

Therein lies your problem, I don't think you've got the money. I really believe he will be wearing a City shirt next season.
Please tell me you're joking. He is more of a dog's knob than the previous Rag poster.

lionheart said:
stony said:
Please tell me you're joking. He is more of a dog's knob than the previous Rag poster.

Eh? Joking about what ?

stony said:
Dogs Knob said:

Course we have the money, we have already spent £10million on registration & wages for last & this year.

I think the only way City may have the opportunity to purchase him is if United throw away the agreement that is in place.

He's the type of player City are crying out for imo, hopefully for our sakes I hope he stays with United, but it breaks my heart to see him start on the bench this season.

Dogs Knob said:
stony said:

Course we have the money, we have already spent £10million on registration & wages for last & this year.

I think the only way City may have the opportunity to purchase him is if United throw away the agreement that is in place.

He's the type of player City are crying out for imo, hopefully for our sakes I hope he stays with United, but it breaks my heart to see him start on the bench this season.

So bacon face is going to spend £30m on someone to warm the bench ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.