Tevez

stony said:
Dogs Knob said:
Course we have the money, we have already spent £10million on registration & wages for last & this year.

I think the only way City may have the opportunity to purchase him is if United throw away the agreement that is in place.

He's the type of player City are crying out for imo, hopefully for our sakes I hope he stays with United, but it breaks my heart to see him start on the bench this season.

So bacon face is going to spend £30m on someone to warm the bench ?

£30 million is the figure thats been quote in the media, Fergie has stated we are purchasing him for "much less" that this price - besides we've already spent £10million on registration & wages, the more realistic figure is a further payment of £15million to sign him for 4 years.

I'm guessing at the reaction I constantly get when posting here is that you dont get many rival fans posting? Do you think that supporters will give this website a more balanced view? (Not you Stony).

Dogs Knob said:
I'm guessing at the reaction I constantly get when posting here is that you dont get many rival fans posting? Do you think that supporters will give this website a more balanced view? (Not you Stony).

We get a few from other forums posting here, even a few rags. Unfortunately most of the rags we get on here, come here pretending to be Blues and generally acting like knobs. Which is why you're getting the reaction you're getting.

Dogs knob, we get lot's of rags posting but they are usual tedious wankers, with hilarious locations in stockport and constantly saying the word MASSIVE

Personally I have no problem with away fans posting (even united fans), as long as they aren't jus coming out with boring snide digs and tedious wind ups

We used to have a united fan called lemon on here who was sound

stony said:
Dogs Knob said:

We get a few from other forums posting here, even a few rags. Unfortunately most of the rags we get on here, come here pretending to be Blues and generally acting like knobs. Which is why you're getting the reaction you're getting.

I don't mind reds like you being on here, you are just giving us a sensible view from the other side.
It's when childish knobs come on here taking the piss that bugs me.
I suppose it works both ways though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.