Text Messages

• Thread starter manchester blue
  • Start date
M M

manchester blue

Has a text message ever got you in trouble? I was on holiday a few years ago in Portugal and a text came throught that my wife read. "Can't wait to see your tan and the white bits when you get home".

Wasn't meant for me but she took some convincing.

I have plenty of dated ones that could get my ex in a lot of trouble with her new boyfriend if i wished.

manchester blue said:
Has a text message ever got you in trouble? I was on holiday a few years ago in Portugal and a text came throught that my wife read. "Can't wait to see your tan and the white bits when you get home".

Wasn't meant for me but she took some convincing.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! A text about white bits (knew you were on holiday) and 'can't wait till you get home' (again knew you were away) you are either lying about this, or are lying about the text. Either way you are a liar!

I was out for a walk with my now ex-girlfriend, and she was moaning like hell. So I sent a txt message saying "It's rubbish. Xxxxxx won't shut up moaning, she's moaning at everything, now the wind".

I clicked send, and put my phone in my pocket. Then the missus' phone bleeps. "That's weird she said, you sent a txt then I get one".

Uh oh.

I grabbed the phone off her and deleted it ASAP. Close call!

iv done loads by mistake as i use "recent contacts" and i always press the first person by mistake

one i remember clearly as it was very embarrassing

" you'v left your whipped cream at mine we can use it again tonight? ;) "
was ment for my gf at the time but i sent it to my mum..

cringe..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.