Thailand

My mate lives there and he takes anyone who visits him to the Blow Job Bar in Bangkok. Basically you sit at a bar like normal but near your legs are a load of curtains. As you sup your pint you are getting smoked off from below.

Just one catch, you can't tell if it's a man or a woman who is giving you a bell wash.

Went in 2009, top class in bangkok, then went to Phi Phi, full of students raving on the beaches!!!

do all the temple tours and try to visit the floating market plus if you have time go to see the veggie tigers !!

Ha been about 5 times..

When you get back let me know what you saw and tried to avoid?

You'll have a blast pal

aye just go there and dive into anything and everything as if you might never be back ! chances are you will be back as you will fall in love with the place and people

Electric Blue said:
Went many years ago pal great place

visited Bangkok, pataya etc

best placees I did see tho are Kanchanaburi (River Kwai Bridge, Thai Burma railway-POW museum etc very interesting)

Went from there to a place called Ban Pong and caught the train down to Surrathani and got the boat over to Koh Samui-lovely way to get there- beautiful islandsome fkin nice women out there too

Did that too. The over-night train from Bangkok then flew back up from Koh Samui airport on a tiny plane. Both top journeys

It's brilliant. I don't know anyone who has been that hasn't gone/wanted to go back. I've been loads of times. It's just like any other country, parts are a bit shady but you get that here. Phucket is nice but a bit crowded these days. Pattaya is a laugh at night time.

I even take the wife and kids, which I get the pissed ripped out of me for all the time, but they love it. Long way though, seems even longer on the way back!

Went about 16 months ago and going back in November to Phuket, brill place second only to cape town on my fave holiday places, also worked there for a month which was a blast as well.

Where you planning to get to? Bangkok has loads of stuff to do daytime and night.

You will love it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.