Thank Pep and Wolves the unthinkable won’t happen!

You really despise that banner don’t you?
Some deep seated Freudian shit going on there.
Yeah, I do, because it was egregiously rude and disrespectful, as well as being wholly unnecessary. It wasn’t done to celebrate their success, but to mock our failure. And was endorsed by the club.

Fuck all to do with my old man, mate.

Don’t like being rudely disrespected. Simple as. That’s my psyche around that banner.

Yeah, I do, because it was egregiously rude and disrespectful, as well as being wholly unnecessary. It wasn’t done to celebrate their success, but to mock our failures.

Don’t like being rudely disrespected. Simple as. That’s my psyche around that banner.
I bet you would have loved to be the person who went there and ‘tore it down’?

And it’s why I will forever hate the ****s till the day I die.

Yeah, I do, because it was egregiously rude and disrespectful, as well as being wholly unnecessary. It wasn’t done to celebrate their success, but to mock our failure. And was endorsed by the club.

They were talking about replacing it with a 43 years one for the league, did they actually go ahead with it? Funny as fuck if so as it didn't last long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.