Thank Pep and Wolves the unthinkable won’t happen!

One game at a time. That’s what makes our manager special and sets us apart from everyone else. Only knobs like the rags leave themselves open to ridicule by predicting what will happen after you’ve beaten teams you’ve not yet played.

The unthinkable is the rags beating Barca, never going to happen. They will concede 5 minimum over the 2 legs and will score 2 max.

The unthinkable is the rags beating Barca, never going to happen. They will concede 5 minimum over the 2 legs and will score 2 max.

I do hope you are right, though I would like the goal margin to be higher in Barca's favour. Want to see Trafford Rovers get telt proper and see how the media try and spin that in Smeagols favor

I do hope you are right, though I would like the goal margin to be higher in Barca's favour. Want to see Trafford Rovers get telt proper and see how the media try and spin that in Smeagols favor

I did say minimum and maximum ;) Barca will do them then the scouse.

The opportunity of our club delivering a monumental achievement while trampling on them, would be the stuff of dreams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.