Thank Pep and Wolves the unthinkable won’t happen!

But the rags are in a far better place at the moment (in terms of results and confidence) than they were at the end of Pegs tenure.
Are they though? It is the Emperor's New Clothes - played relegation fodder every game in the PL. Got very lucky with 2 late goals v Burnley and couldn't beat the two teams above them (Liverpool and Arse) gaining just one point from 6.
In Europe were very poor at home to PSG and got beat by a team without Neymar and Cavani. Fluked the 2nd leg victory with injury time disputed VAR penalty. Without it, they would be out.

My unthinkable would be for all the quadruple talk to be on us whilst the dippers proceed along and clean up the 2 main trophies of the season. Imagine those twats doing a double of CL & PL titles! Horrific thoughts to be having but after the CL draws we’ve had, their April fixtures look decidedly easier than ours. Praying for a Fulham miracle this weekend to give us some breathing space!

My unthinkable would be for all the quadruple talk to be on us whilst the dippers proceed along and clean up the 2 main trophies of the season. Imagine those twats doing a double of CL & PL titles! Horrific thoughts to be having but after the CL draws we’ve had, their April fixtures look decidedly easier than ours. Praying for a Fulham miracle this weekend to give us some breathing space!
Oh fuck off and grow a pair

Don’t be a shitbag

How many wins since December?

Are they though? It is the Emperor's New Clothes - played relegation fodder every game in the PL. Got very lucky with 2 late goals v Burnley and couldn't beat the two teams above them (Liverpool and Arse) gaining just one point from 6.
In Europe were very poor at home to PSG and got beat by a team without Neymar and Cavani. Fluked the 2nd leg victory with injury time disputed VAR penalty. Without it, they would be out.
I suppose you could look at it like that!

Or you could look at it as,

18 games played in all competition since Peg left.

14 wins, maybe “relegation fodder” and a very poor PSG, but still wins, including Newcastle, Palace, Leicester.
2 draws. One of which against the Dippers.
2 lost. PSG, and Arsenal.

They are currently in the quarterfinals of Champions League, and also quarterfinals of FA cup.
Of all the teams fighting it out for the third and fourth place in the prem, they look the most likely to finish in one of those places.

I couldn’t care less if they get to the finals of those competitions. All I’m saying is there is a chance it may happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.