Thank You and Good Luck Delph

Can't fault the guy, always gave his all for us and chose not to mug a living once his contract was signed. Probably responsible for the biggest U turn in history.

Monday morning - I love Villa and will finish my career here, leaving never crossed my mind.
Tuesday afternoon - Medical at City

I always thought he was a tad undervalued by most City fans. He was a very decent player, one who would certainly walk into the Rags' team, for example. Not world class, not a megastar, but you can't have a whole squad of those. He always gave 100% and never made waves.

I hope he does well at Everton and I'm pretty sure he will.

Not a great player but apparently was good in the dressing room. He'll probably get more minutes at Everton now if Gueye goes to PSG.

I always thought he was a tad undervalued by most City fans. He was a very decent player, one who would certainly walk into the Rags' team, for example. Not world class, not a megastar, but you can't have a whole squad of those. He always gave 100% and never made waves.

I hope he does well at Everton and I'm pretty sure he will.
He was excellent in the centurians team,a real purple patch,terrible last season,i think he takes a lot to the toffees,they will benefit hugely

he has commented he was frustrated last season , but i am not sure that was all down to Pep , he did pick up a lot of niggles and injuries and the odd suspension , hopefully he has an injury free run at Goodison and becomes a regular for England , a decent player with a great attitude and he will be missed around the club.

Lad did well after a bizarre sequence of events when he left Villa. Never again will he play with the quality of players he has enjoyed his time with over the past two or three years. Good servant, never a superstar but without doubt a necessary cog in the engine, particularly in our centurion season. Good luck moving forward kid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.