Thank You and Good Luck Leroy | Signs for Bayern

Dont think hes a markedly better player now than when he arrived.

Will be interesting if he fulfills his potential at Bayern or if the €400k a week and only needing to turn up to 5 games a season will see him drift.

I think a lot of anger against Sane is actually a redirection from our anger at Bayern and they got what they wanted using all the dirty tricks in the book.
The only thing that actually tied our hands was Sane's insistence on going to Bayern and Bayern only ( with good reasons)
Bayern knew that and then the deplorable club played us like a fiddle. And that's how they play. The article on Athletic by Sam did gave some more examples of when they have done us dirty before. They do the same with the Bundesliga clubs as well.

Hopefully the powers to be at City will make sure in the future we don't have to deal with this club again except for in the Champions League where Walker gets to give Sane some footballing lessons and Foden scoring the winning goal.
Some people can’t handle any form of rejection. You only have to see the way some people act when a girl dumps them or when a bouncer refuses them entry to a bar.

A lot of it is childish impressionable bollocks n’all.

They see Sterling getting treatment from Scousers or Nasri/Clichy/Kolo/Adebayor getting treatment from Gooners, so copy it. Unintentionally, they certainly don’t purposely copy it, but they impressionably subconsciously copy it nonetheless.

There’s a lot of impressionable subconscious copying across different sets of football fans. You only have to see how fans across Europe sing the same songs as each other but just changing the words to fit their club or player.

Plus we do have a history of a bitter element aiming shit at former players for no real reason other than them moving on: Distin, Sturridge, even Dickov for daring to celebrate scoring against us.

Yet piss ourselves at Arsenal fans or call Liverpool fans wankers when they do it to players we sign. We find them quite frankly pathetic for it.

If any player actively moans about the club or manager or teammates or fans, or says things like that Southampton captain who the manager has stripped of the captaincy (he said in the media he wants to play for a CL club); then I’d get it... but not for just making a career change without any negative comments.

Absolutely no negative comments from me towards Leroy and I feel it was a pleasure to watch his best performances while he was with us and now he’s gone so a bit sadly, say goodbye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people can’t handle any form of rejection. You only have to see the way some people act when a girl dumps them or when a bouncer refuses them entry to a bar.

A lot of it is childish impressionable bollocks n’all.

They see Sterling getting treatment from Scousers or Nasri/Clichy/Kolo/Adebayor getting treatment from Gooners, so copy it. Unintentionally, they certainly don’t purposely copy it, but they impressionably subconsciously copy it nonetheless.

There’s a lot of impressionable subconscious copying across different sets of football fans. You only have to see how fans across Europe sing the same songs as each other but just changing the words to fit their club or player.

Plus we do have a history of a bitter element aiming shit at former players for no real reason other than them moving on: Distin, Sturridge, even Dickov for daring to celebrate scoring against us.

Yet piss ourselves at Arsenal fans or call Liverpool fans wankers when they do it to players we sign. We find them quite frankly pathetic for it.

If any player actively moans about the club or manager or teammates or fans, or says things like that Southampton captain who the manager has stripped of the captaincy (he said in the media he wants to play for a CL club); then I’d get it... but not for just making a career change without any negative comments.

Absolutely no negative comments from me towards Leroy and I feel it was a pleasure to watch his best performances while he was with us and now he’s gone so a bit sadly, say goodbye.
Don't fall out with what you say, it's the 8 months of silence from the player when he knew full well he was going to go. I 'd just rather he hadn't fucked us about . There is a time to be silent and a time to speak, he needed to say something. But it's all done now i await the next transfer bollocks to land

Don't fall out with what you say, it's the 8 months of silence from the player when he knew full well he was going to go. I 'd just rather he hadn't fucked us about . There is a time to be silent and a time to speak, he needed to say something. But it's all done now i await the next transfer bollocks to land
Why does he have to say anything? It’s his life, it’s his career. It’s got nothing to do with anyone else.

Txiki and Pep may well have been clued up on everything anyway, for all we know. Just didn’t want to say anything in the press. And they’re the only people any players need to tell.

Loved Leroy, will miss watching him play, good luck to him!

I'm a bit confused by the transfer though, transfer window is currently not open. Can he play for them in the remainder of this season? CL etc?

Loved Leroy, will miss watching him play, good luck to him!

I'm a bit confused by the transfer though, transfer window is currently not open. Can he play for them in the remainder of this season? CL etc?
no,only in season 20/21.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.