Thank You Micah

Great move for Micah, good luck. I'll always remember that Aston Villa interview.

If he's gone on loan for a year doesn't that entitle him to a testimonial ? Wouldn't he have 10 years in?

Didsbury Dave said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
dickie davies said:
One good season for us, when we won the league and he was quite superb

Maybe to some posters on here this may seem controversial, but for me he never fulfilled his potential and like Stephen Ireland, only had one good season.
He was handsomely rewarded with a big money contract and thought he was miles better than he actually was
Looking at him this pre season, it was ever so familiar the way he ambled about, not closing down his man
I'm not sorry to see him leave

I'm firmly in this camp..nice lad..but bull in a china shop..never did have a footballing brain and now has the physique of a sted head more than a footballer

Never bought into this 'potential' he had

Remember..Roque Santa Cruz had 'one good season' with Blackburn too

Bitterness and nastiness is not really the point of the thread, though, is it?

Some of us watched him grow from a boy to a man, and saw the potential he had bear fruit as he broke through. And some of us have seen the procession of injuries which have hampered his career. And maybe some of us liked the lad, wanted him to do well and respect the fact that he tried and tried and it never came off.

agree with DD here; also never forget his performances v the scum when we did the double over them under Sven

1961_vintage said:
Firenze is a beautiful place to earn a living!
It really is, lucky bugger. I was there at the end of May/start of June. I really didn't want to leave, especially the view I had:

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/6O2I3qs.jpg[/bigimg]

Breathtaking place.

The only issue I have with the city is they don't sell the history of the Renaissance enough. They sell the art big time, but they don't really tell us why the Renaissance was so important. I like anthropological history. How did the human race get from where it was to where it is, and thus how can we continue pushing forward and improving. The Renaissance ended 1,000 years of not doing very much, in fact, many Roman and Greek achievements weren't matched until the 17th and 18th centuries, but the Renaissance was the start of getting the human race back on track and I wish they told that side better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.