Thank You Micah

Good luck to the lad. Always comes across as a very likeable bloke.

And thanks for that Villa goal. One of the best away celebrations ever.

Still think he could of been our 4th choice centre half this season instead of Dedryck. Good luck Micah, always gave his all for the club. Good move for him if he stays fit. Would be wrong to see him playing for another team in England.

Good luck Micah, I'm actually chuffed that one of our young English footballers is going to take a risk and go take his chances in another country. If he can get fully fit and regain his form of 3 years ago, he could rip it up in Serie A.

One good season for us, when we won the league and he was quite superb

Maybe to some posters on here this may seem controversial, but for me he never fulfilled his potential and like Stephen Ireland, only had one good season.
He was handsomely rewarded with a big money contract and thought he was miles better than he actually was
Looking at him this pre season, it was ever so familiar the way he ambled about, not closing down his man
I'm not sorry to see him leave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.