Thanks for filling Wembley....you're banned!

I appreciate they will say about terms and conditions, but as you say its surely illegal to take your card of you till at least proven guilty of any claim. They don't even talk to you to find out anything.

There should be a team of people at the club whose job it is to answer queries, engage with supporters, deal with complaints, seek feedback from supporters, contact lapsed supporters, get the supporters back feeling involved with the club etc.

Absolutely crazy if people are being discouraged from communicating directly with supporters. If nothing else a supporter that feels part of a club will spend more money than one that feels like he doesnt really matter.

We've got a fan relationship team but I'm not entirely sure what they do.

There is! They go under the name @mancityhelp give em a try. Nothing controversial though cos they don't like that and will ignore but ask em how you go about getting tickets for a glass tunnel they'll be onto you quicker than flies round shit!

I can understand them banning you immediately if you've been seen by stewards or club officials seen throwing stuff or chanting racist abuse or something. But to ban you because of a third-party report before they've even spoken to you is ridiculous. People should be going straight to the FSF or even taking the club to court themselves over stuff like this.

Have the club suspended Zabs season card for life yet over some mysterious offence he has committed? ;-)

So nobody is any the wiser?

I see Wilson's 93:20 looking a bit like the Sex Pistols tonight. Pricing out fans, forcing moves, the North stand extension hold (it seems), time for new blood.

Just for further info, I sat in mates seat last night (one who was suspended for last night) and spoke to the couple that sit next to him and asked them if his behaviour or language was bad on sat (Leicester game) and they said he was very quiet. I asked about previous games and they said he was no worse than anyone else but the guy in front had a word with him at dippers game. They were mortified he was suspended without any chance of defence, and are willing to say his behaviour was exemplary on sat. But the powers that be, don't even give you this right of defence or investigate whether it is a vendetta by another fan which this clearly is. Ive told him to challenge this at every level as he should at least be given his money back for games missed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.