Thanks for filling Wembley....you're banned!

city don't want you exchanging tickets, that doesn't go through the clubs official outlet (viaogo)
Didn't think you could sell cup tickets on the exchange..?? Thought the exchange was only for games you can't attend and as such why would you purchase a cup ticket especially one not part of the cup scheme if you were not available to attend. Everyone who purchased additional tickets passed them on to other fans mostly by selling

why are people buying tickets they aren't going to be using? The people they're selling to can buy off the OS, and if they can't it's because they're not regular enough attendees to merit going.

City reallly are becoming a law unto themselves with this desire to live up to the emptihad jibes by keeping as many seats empty as possible during the games.
They invite you to apply for two extra Tickets on your seasoncard to help shift tickets they cant then as a thankyou they ban you with no explanation right before the derby!
This isn't me its hapoened to just a guy I know he doesn't know what's gone on but he saw the guys who he got Tickets for at full time so they weren't thrown out.
Point is if city allow you to buy extra tickets should you really be held accountable for others actions? I know you are if its your actual seat but when city invite you to buy more and then penalise you its a bit hard faced in my view and is another example of the club driving a wedge between them and the match going fan.

zjw8d2.jpg
did city reinstate your mates ticket for the game after all the attention or did they just not reply to his emails & calls?

it was a perfectly reasonable point.
The club were struggling to sell......so they changed the criteria and allowed us to buy 3 tickets....why shouldnt we pass these on to our friends and family?

What exactly is your point?

Do you remember what happened for the Hamburg game?

why are people buying tickets they aren't going to be using? The people they're selling to can buy off the OS, and if they can't it's because they're not regular enough attendees to merit going.
Why ?

I bought 3 extra, through friends and family, for my wife, daughter and her boyfriend (not a blue), I also have a good mate who attends about 5 or 6 home games a season, who isn't a member, and doesn't have a purchase history, he either gets an extra through me, or uses a season ticket of one of my mates who can't attend. If you have no purchase history its not quite so easy to get a ticket, and if people weren't introduced this way, we'll never replace all these people who are "close to giving up".

Why ?

I bought 3 extra, through friends and family, for my wife, daughter and her boyfriend (not a blue), I also have a good mate who attends about 5 or 6 home games a season, who isn't a member, and doesn't have a purchase history, he either gets an extra through me, or uses a season ticket of one of my mates who can't attend. If you have no purchase history its not quite so easy to get a ticket, and if people weren't introduced this way, we'll never replace all these people who are "close to giving up".

so you used them, you didn't sell them on through exchanges or facebook, which is what the previous posts were referring to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.