Thanks for ruining my day City

Bilboblue

You have totally fucked up my schedule due to your dumb inadequacies.
I was going to head to Watford to meet some lads from North Manc for a few beers before the game but oh no, you in your infinite wisdom decided to forget to post my semi-final tickets, meaning that I now have to go to the Wembley ticket office to pick them up.

I could scream.

Phoned up the ticket office today at about 10-30am to find out where my tickets were (I paid for them Sunday) and was told 'We will call you back soon, I need to speak to my supervisor' she had already put me on hold for a few mins, and alarm bells were ringing already.

No reply so called them back at 4-30, luckily got the same lady, asked why I hadn't received a call yet, and was told they were still looking into it and would call me back before 5-30.
I got the call and was told my tickets had been lost. Therefore I would have to get duplicates from Wembley. And that I would get a letter outlining all the details tomorrow (Friday).

Arrived home to find a letter to my son from City (he uses this address for his seasoncard) saying: Thank you for making the club aware that the tickets you purchased for the FA Cup semi-final have not arrived. Duplicate tickets have been arranged with the FA and Wembley Stadium.

Funny that neither myself OR my son had contacted City before today.
The letter is dated 13th April, yesterday.

So...... what the fuck are you playing at City????
Did you find a pile of tickets that you forgot to send out?
Are you going to refund the payment for 'special delivery'?

I'm mightily pissed off at this moment in time, now I have to fuck about getting my ticket, wasting part of the day I should be totally relaxed and fully enjoying.

Thanks, just thanks you clueless idiots.

*edited. op had wrong date

this post is too long to read. can you summarize it please in two lines.

13 March, last month.

Bilboblue said:
You have totally fucked up my schedule due to your dumb inadequacies.
I was going to head to Watford to meet some lads from North Manc for a few beers before the game but oh no, you in your infinite wisdom decided to forget to post my semi-final tickets, meaning that I now have to go to the Wembley ticket office to pick them up.

I could scream.

Phoned up the ticket office today at about 10-30am to find out where my tickets were (I paid for them Sunday) and was told 'We will call you back soon, I need to speak to my supervisor' she had already put me on hold for a few mins, and alarm bells were ringing already.

No reply so called them back at 4-30, luckily got the same lady, asked why I hadn't received a call yet, and was told they were still looking into it and would call me back before 5-30.
I got the call and was told my tickets had been lost. Therefore I would have to get duplicates from Wembley. And that I would get a letter outlining all the details tomorrow (Friday).

Arrived home to find a letter to my son from City (he uses this address for his seasoncard) saying: Thank you for making the club aware that the tickets you purchased for the FA Cup semi-final have not arrived. Duplicate tickets have been arranged with the FA and Wembley Stadium.

Funny that neither myself OR my son had contacted City before today.
The letter is dated 13th March, yesterday.

So...... what the fuck are you playing at City????
Did you find a pile of tickets that you forgot to send out?
Are you going to refund the payment for 'special delivery'?

I'm mightily pissed off at this moment in time, now I have to fuck about getting my ticket, wasting part of the day I should be totally relaxed and fully enjoying.

Thanks, just thanks you clueless idiots.

sorry to hear that mate, we should be down early enough though so meet us for some beers but leave a bit earlier to get your tickets....

although I couldn't fully relax on the day until it was safely in my pocket (;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.