Thanks Pep for calling out the ref (and Liverpool fans)

Pep was right. A City defender would have been sent off for the fouls Milner committed.

Thanks also Pep for reminding people about the cowardly attack on our coach and highlighting that our coaches were spat on. Scummy behaviour that gets brushed under the carpet.

View attachment 27481
All done while beautifully praising Liverpool for their high standards in a barely straight faced sarcastic tone, that the interviewer couldn’t discern fully enough to follow up on it. He wasn’t sure whether it was sarcasm or not but the wry smirk gave it away.

Well I’m sure Liverpool FC will condemn the fans’ behaviour and vow to stamp this sort of thing out.

Like they did after the homophobic chants at Norwich

Like they did after the homophobic chants against Chelsea

Like they did for the behaviour all over the city during lockdown

Like they did for the fountain pushing

Like they did for the attack on our bus

Like they did for the attack on an ambulance against United

All done while beautifully praising Liverpool for their high standards in a barely straight faced sarcastic tone, that the interviewer couldn’t discern fully enough to follow up on it. He wasn’t sure whether it was sarcasm or not but the wry smirk gave it away.
I think the line about knowing Liverpool will identify the culprit was comedy gold.

Well I’m sure Liverpool FC will condemn the fans’ behaviour and vow to stamp this sort of thing out.

Like they did after the homophobic chants at Norwich

Like they did after the homophobic chants against Chelsea

Like they did for the behaviour all over the city during lockdown

Like they did for the fountain pushing

Like they did for the attack on our bus

Like they did for the attack on an ambulance against United
Spot on mate. Their chief of police has a lot to answer for too. I’m not sure if he think he works for the club or the City of Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.