Thanks Pep for calling out the ref (and Liverpool fans)

Clear foul. But just outside the penalty area. He should have booked Milner for it.
It was a clear foul. The only thing Tierney had to do was ask VAR if it was in the box. But Tierney had a mare on the day. Would love to hear his comments on why Milner got away with at least 3 bookable fouls.

Let's see if he ever refs us at home whether he would buckle to our home crowd!! I wouldn't mind betting the answer would be no. :-)
It might be my prescription lenses - they don't have a blue tint, but there isn't a fuckin' game of football - men, women or kids where I'm not left thinking that the whistling wanker is making sure the opposition get more than a fair crack of the whip.

My question is — shouldn’t Tierney be demoted for that display? If you’re too petrified to make the proper calls when they’re obvious, you shouldn’t be officiating at this level when the stakes are so incredibly high. Again, not saying he’s a cheat or even bad — but you can’t ignore fouls because of their possible consequences on the match. That’s what you’re there for.
Yeah either incompetent or corrupt .
I think he’s just incompetent, wasn’t brave enough to make the right decision and go against the home crowd .
If milner’s not already on a yellow he gets booked for that .

Nope he was the last man..no attempt to play the ball ..it would have to be a red..
Just watched it back and I agree. Foden is a little bit wide but it is a definite goal scoring opportunity. He would have shot from a very similar angle that he scored from later on. And there's not really any covering defender for Milner.

If Tierney was on the ball he could have given a free kick for the foul on Phil as it started outside the box he did not have to point to the spot. The foul on Bernardo was were he shit his pants big time. Sad thing is from a career perspective he probably done the right thing as there does appear to be some form of institutionalised bias within the system which protects the rags and dippers. But a lot of smaller clubs feel that City fall into that category when they play us. At the end of the day any ref will want as little bad press as possible when they make a mistake.
That first foul it’s either a penalty or a free kick and red card for denial of a clear goal scoring opportunity. The one in the second half on Bernardo was just laughable. Tierney bottled it in every possible way.

Yeah either incompetent or corrupt .
I think he’s just incompetent, wasn’t brave enough to make the right decision and go against the home crowd .
If milner’s not already on a yellow he gets booked for that .

Last week it was clear that Dean totally ignored the red card by maguire. This week it was clear the ref ignored the red card. On top of the contentious (I suppose it is subjective) decisions that go lfc/utd way we get these "bizarre" referee calls that are crucial that always go their way.

Villa fans are as loud and threatening as lfc. Chelsea fans are very vociferous. Wolves fans are. This only happens for the red teams.

We could make a compilation video of the crucial game changing decisions between City and lfc/Utd that have "bizarrely" gone their way. I cant name a single one (Since Mane red) that has fallen for us.

I'm not even a conspiracy nut

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.