Thanks Pep for calling out the ref (and Liverpool fans)

It was great to hear but it would be also nice t hear him saying it pre-match, it's not as if it's not happened before, same applies when we play the rags.
But he has done that previously. I can't remember exactly when but he called out lack of fans, next game it was bouncing, I am sure he said support was there. I remember him going over to our away fans and singing with them, he's proud of our loud fans.

The difference this time was that our supporters club amplified the whole thing and "took him on", then the media saw the division and went to widen it.

I think pep cares about support but he won't back down when it needs fixing for some games.

Not sure if its been mentioned, but if Tierney gives the foul in the 1st half, which was as blatant a shove in the back as you’ll ever see, then he also has to send Milner off.

True but we are talking about a place where “people” use police vans as platforms to attack opposition team coaches. I’ve met loads of good Scousers but when it comes to Liverpool FC, the usual rules around justice and level playing fields seem to go out of the window.

Queue Worsley telling us about being pumped in the Mersey by local gangsters!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.