thanks ticket office

swinton blue

been in the same seat since moving to the coms south level 2 i renewed online on 31 may and received email confirmation.
received my credit card bill today with no transaction for my season ticket. phoned up ticket office and i havent renewed my ticket.
not only gutted for losing my seat i was told there was no room in that area.
out of the blue they said there is a seat reserved on the same row just 9 seats down but can only be released in emergencies. having spoke to the manager they released the seat for me. still gutted i have lost my seat but thanks to the ticket office for putting me as close as that

swinton blue said:
been in the same seat since moving to the coms south level 2 i renewed online on 31 may and received email confirmation.
received my credit card bill today with no transaction for my season ticket. phoned up ticket office and i havent renewed my ticket.
not only gutted for losing my seat i was told there was no room in that area.
out of the blue they said there is a seat reserved on the same row just 9 seats down but can only be released in emergencies. having spoke to the manager they released the seat for me. still gutted i have lost my seat but thanks to the ticket office for putting me as close as that

For me that sums them up! There again you will get those who reply - oh their great, got mine sorted no problem! Yeah so they did there job what they are paid for? Not sure what part of that makes them great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.