Thanks to shadygiz...............

Asian Blue

Team supported
Man City
.................for the pre-game stream info.
Out here in Thailand, find that many are blocked, but with the amount shady comes up with, I always manage to see the beloved blues from afar.

gotta say a big thanks to Shady for all he does....most comprehensive coverage anywhere on the net...the guy is a legend....hats off to you sir!

sorry to hijack the thread but this should be the official Shady appreciation thread....pls put your hands together blues

bluetoo said:
gotta say a big thanks to Shady for all he does....most comprehensive coverage anywhere on the net...the guy is a legend....hats off to you sir!

sorry to hijack the thread but this should be the official Shady appreciation thread....pls put your hands together blues
Yep................certainly a legend in his own lunchtime...........has enabled me to catch up ( live ) with the Blues, when all looked lost.

Totally deserved appreciation. When Mexico was my home for a couple of years, I got to see all the games thanks to him!

If I ever run into you Shady, pints will be bought and consumed!!

Fully agreed. Not had to use many this term luckily, but it's always good to know that if you need it, you know the info will be here.

:)

I'll add to this, especially after cancelling sky, shadys links are brilliant. Much appreciated.

Out here in the US, it is sometimes hard to watch due to timezone differences. Midweek football especially as this happens in the middle of the workday.

Without Shady's downloads, I would have missed a lot of games this year.

glen quagmire said:
Fucking four replies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You bunch of miserable fuckers.

Thanks shady, not just for the links, but for just being you!
;0)
agreed mate.....unashamed bump

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.