Thanks to the Mancs

A fool and his money, even set up a go fund me for the beggar who was pickpocketing bomb victims.

Ahhh some recognition for the 300 greggs I’ve bought for the homeless in town this year.
Download the Greggs app and not only can you give the homeless a delicious chicken and stuffing bake but also a drink of their choice and it won't cost you a penny.

We set out with good Christmas intent to little Bury to try this out but they smelled so yummy that we ate them both up in the the church grounds. The large caramel salted latte was to die for. Please don't judge : (

Last edited:
Download the Greggs app and you can not only give the homeless a delicious chicken and stuffing bake but also a drink of their choice and it won't cost you a penny.

We set out with good Xmas intent to little Bury to try this out but they smelled so yummy we ate them both up in the the church grounds. The large caramel salted latte was to die for. Please don't judge us : (

Bobbbbbbbbb, how could you, a church grave yard (ok grounds but graveyard sounds better)
I won't judge you but God will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.