Thanks Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaelumstash

Not surprising, but just been announced he's leaving in the summer.

Thanks big man, one of the best to ever wear the shirt and play in the league.

PEP: @YayaToure is not going to stay next season. The Brighton game, we will focus on winning and Yaya. We are going to try and win the game for him. Yaya came here at the start of the journey. Where we are now is because of what he has done. He was a key player.

Hope i can get a stream for the game,would like to see him get a good send off

Practically invented the phrase 'A man amongst boys'. Unforgettable contributions to so many big games. Best penalty taker ever. Club legend.

An absolute beast and untouchable on his day (Which was pretty frequent). I was pretty critical of him and his work rate sometimes, but that was usually because I knew that when he wanted to, he was easily in the 10 on the planet, when he really wanted.

Wonder where his next stop will be. Think it'll be the US myself.

xoRf1GR.jpg

I'll never forget that goal he scored against Villa. It was like watching a Year 11 pupil play against Year 7s. Magnificent.

As stated, not a great surprise but time waits for no man sadly.
Great player, one of the most outstanding midfielders of his generation, power, such raw power, beast of a man who could carry the ball going forward so well.
Smiled as he talked Sane down at weekend over the free kick.
Immortalised with his brother in one of the finest football chants ever.
All the best big man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.