That 34 Year Banner Mocking Us at The Swamp.

Agreed, there is no need for us to remind them of their failure they are going through constant pain at the theatre of dreams and long may it continue.
Totally disagree.
Wind them up every day of your life that they are shite.
Sometimes get up early to do it, sometimes stay up all night to do it.
But we don’t need a banner.

That banner should be an eternal shame on that excuse of a football club. Like the never guilty they are fond of telling everyone of how they do everything the right way, are respected, have history, when in reality they are the total opposite. Scum, never ever forget

How can a club who kicked Munich survivors out of their homes have any shame in the first place?

They are the great revisionists of their time.

A corrupt, calculating club, an old boys network who have suddenly discovered they are dying and been replaced by people who run businesses incomparable to their corner shop outfit.

I saw a picture of it again tonight whilst browsing Twitter.

Then it suddenly hit me.

The Rags are fast approaching a 10 Year anniversary,of not winning the Title.

With little sign they will be winning the League in the next 10 years either. :-)

Does anyone else think it would be a great idea,if we reciprocated that Swamp Banner at the Etiihad on the 10 year anniversary.And start adding to it every year.

A constant reminder of how the mighty have fallen.

I hated the one at the Swamp,it cut like a knife.

Would love those fuckers to see our piss take Banner every televised game.

Would definitely contribute.

I think it would be hilarious.

What do other Blues think ?
No, we're far better than that. Plus they're doing a great job of taking the piss out of themselves - don't need any help from us!

Would rather put up a banner to celebrate us then anything to do with that lot the mancini thank you maybe

simple answer to this is that my beloved club wouldnt allow it to happen..and thats the difference

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.