That family stand empty section post half time

thelongbowman

Can anyone enlighten me please as to why that small section of around 30 seats always seems to be empty in the second half when some of us cant get a ticket?

Verses Chelsea there seemed to be a load of blue clad figures in the first half who vanished in the second. Apart from looking awful on TV it is clear these people have no real interest in our club. They looked like a team of some sorts, I'm thinking maybe the WSL teams from the earlier games.

Hopefully the club monitor this site because they really should knock these free tickets on the head.

Can anyone enlighten me please as to why that small section of around 30 seats always seems to be empty in the second half when some of us cant get a ticket?

Verses Chelsea there seemed to be a load of blue clad figures in the first half who vanished in the second. Apart from looking awful on TV it is clear these people have no real interest in our club. They looked like a team of some sorts, I'm thinking maybe the WSL teams from the earlier games.

Hopefully the club monitor this site because they really should knock these free tickets on the head.

They were Chelsea fans, saw enough by half time and went home.

It's not the first time we've seen a block of fans disappear at half time so the club can't complain about pundits keep referring to empty seats.

There were loads of groups of young football teams outside the stadium on Sunday. Some had been seen walking over the link bridge from mini-Etihad so had either been at the WSL game or tour of the complex prior to coming to the game. Perhaps they had to leave for travel arrangements? When I rewatched the game it did look odd. I don't suppose you can force a group booking to stay but strange all the same. Don't suppose the club will be too bothered if they paid for the tickets and then spent a fortune in the Citystore too.

Sick to ******* death of that stand! Scored first goal yesterday and went ballistic jumping up and down whilst picking my little girl up.. looked around and I felt like the odd man out. Nobody within 20 feet radius looked remotely bothered with some light clapping, some couldn't even be arsed standing up. I swear now, if these are the new supporters we're attracting then I'd sooner be gone. Look at the goals in 2nd half then look at the lethargy in the crowd. Awful.

Sick to ******* death of that stand! Scored first goal yesterday and went ballistic jumping up and down whilst picking my little girl up.. looked around and I felt like the odd man out. Nobody within 20 feet radius looked remotely bothered with some light clapping, some couldn't even be arsed standing up. I swear now, if these are the new supporters we're attracting then I'd sooner be gone. Look at the goals in 2nd half then look at the lethargy in the crowd. Awful.

I’m in 237 and everybody went mental for all six goals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.