That first game back..

Blu3m00n91

The feeling waking up knowing you’re heading back to the Etihad to watch the blues, getting pissed before kick off cause it’ll take you 5 hours and £300 to do so inside the ground. Blasting out hey Jude before kick off and watching gundogan and Mahrez give the ball away whilst the opposite team parks the bus. I cannot f*cking wait for it. CITY

The feeling waking up knowing you’re heading back to the Etihad to watch the blues, getting pissed before kick off cause it’ll take you 5 hours and £300 to do so inside the ground. Blasting out hey Jude before kick off and watching gundogan and Mahrez give the ball away whilst the opposite team parks the bus. I cannot f*cking wait for it. CITY

Sad if those are your first thoughts .

I know, Gundogan does have a 94% pass completion rate though. Can't wait to get back either.

Most underrated player at the club , when i speak to opposition fans , they appreciate KDB.Aguero,Dinho,Sterling etc., and Gundo is also mentioned a lot , quite funny that supporters of other clubs recognise how good he is and yet many of our own fans believe he is bobbins.

Most underrated player at the club , when i speak to opposition fans , they appreciate KDB.Aguero,Dinho,Sterling etc., and Gundo is also mentioned a lot , quite funny that supporters of other clubs recognise how good he is and yet many of our own fans believe he is bobbins.

My theory is fans of a particular ilk need at least one player they can be critical of, look down upon , even at City where you need to be elite to get near the squad.
As soon as a quorum of fans pick a player, others find it easy to join the flock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.