That Goal.

Its only cos there not scored overhead like that too often. Wait till Balo bags a better one against them, soon forgotten....

It was a brilliant goal, but exaggerated considering the circumstances. If we're going to have any Rag overhead played all the time, show Berbatov's! That required much more skill and was further out.

Well we had to put up with THAT goal by Ricky Villa for years and now there's this...

And before that it seemed for a few years in the late 70's that every goal of the season was against us.

'twas ever thus.

Yes, we will. Even if Aguero scores a screamer from the half way line in each of the derbys next season, that'll still be showed more. Bleedin hate him!

One of the luckiest goals by one of the luckiest teams going, take away their luck and bent refs those cunts would win fuck all.
Think about some of thier luck/ flukes
Jt slipping
Playing 7 mins in a derby match
Solskar scoring of a knee
Roy Carroll getting away with that spurs goal
Etc etc.

No wonder everyone hates them.

You can choose to be haunted by it should you so wish.

Personally I thought it was a brilliant goal.

But I also know that despite its brilliance, it was indeed a shinner scored from what was a deflected cross.

I also know that the scorer has demonstrated his total lack of respect for his wife, his family and his wedding vows to the extent that he has had to pay to have sex with a prostitute grandmother. This same person has demonstrated his total lack of self-esteem by paying to have body hair removed from one part of his body and sewn on to his head, in a feeble attempt to mask his premature baldness.

And of course his goal - brillant though it was - is hyped to the extreme by the public face of an organisation that appears to find it acceptable to hack into the mobile telephone of a murdered schoolgirl, voiced over by a man banned by the High Court following allegations brought against him by the Department of Trade and Industry.

Who's haunted?

1961_vintage said:

But I also know that despite its brilliance, it was indeed a shinner scored from what was a deflected cross.

I also know that the scorer has demonstrated his total lack of respect for his wife, his family and his wedding vows to the extent that he has had to pay to have sex with a prostitute grandmother. This same person has demonstrated his total lack of self-esteem by paying to have body hair removed from one part of his body and sewn on to his head, in a feeble attempt to mask his premature baldness.

And of course his goal - brillant though it was - is hyped to the extreme by the public face of an organisation that appears to find it acceptable to hack into the mobile telephone of a murdered schoolgirl, voiced over by a man banned by the High Court following allegations brought against him by the Department of Trade and Industry.

Who's haunted?
^^^^^
Spot on mate.

1961_vintage said:

Who's haunted?
Superb

de niro said:
One of the luckiest goals by one of the luckiest teams going, take away their luck and bent refs those cunts would win fuck all.
Think about some of thier luck/ flukes
Jt slipping
Playing 7 mins in a derby match
Solskar scoring of a knee
Roy Carroll getting away with that spurs goal
Etc etc.

No wonder everyone hates them.

^^^^^^
this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.