That Hamburg night in Manchester

Didn’t Hamburg have part of the east stand and we had all the south stand that night I know this deffo happened for at least one euro night I remember the second tier actually rocking up and down as they bounced up and down in the east stand second and third tiers
Bayern in 2013 i think,they were opposite me,id moved from 218 to 220,not my video btw

Fantastic memories of that game - first one I took my lad to when he was 4 and carried him on my shoulders to the ground.... he’s too fat now for that nowadays

Didn’t Hamburg have part of the east stand and we had all the south stand that night I know this deffo happened for at least one euro night I remember the second tier actually rocking up and down as they bounced up and down in the east stand second and third tiers

I think it was Poznan, pretty sure they had the top tier of the east stand and were chanting to the rest of their followers in the away end and visa versa.

I’m going to buy a Lech Poznan shirt if I ever get to Poland. Just because.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.