That is embarrassing

cibaman said:
Zabbasbeard said:
I saw one of the most pathetic sights ever at football on Saturday as everyone was leaving the ground. The sight of a middle aged bloke, wearing a Chelsea polo shirt (yes Chelsea , not Hull Tigers) in the home section next to the segregation, staring smuggly at the City fans with an inane grin on his face, showing off his Chelsea shirt, just two yards from the segregation line. He must have thought it was a clever wind up, . The Hull fans in that section had seemed very pleased with themselves and their "that is embarrasing" chant after Silva was hacked down. Maybe they should have told their mate he was embarrassing

Now he wasn't representative of the Hull fans that I've met over the years and saturday - they were sound and friiendly enough - but I always find that "Yarkshire, Yarkshire" chant is worse than nails down a blackboard (remember blackboards?).

Hull are not proper Yorkies, that's why expelled them to Humberside

Try telling 'em that. I'm disappointed we didn't chant "You're the sh__ of Humberside!"

tidyman said:
Maybe he was a Chelsea fan.

6e77aadd6cd10f20f28a888d127b16751b0887a5cc79d23cbbc960466425c967.jpg

Did anybody see (report) the racist kid making monkey gestures towards the end of the game? Was about 12 years old. He was doing this whilst his Dad was stood next to him laughing. Couldn't believe what I was seeing.

kevin1987 said:
Did anybody see (report) the racist kid making monkey gestures towards the end of the game? Was about 12 years old. He was doing this whilst his Dad was stood next to him laughing. Couldn't believe what I was seeing.
At who? Yaya was off the pitch at that stage, was it a blue? poor form either way.

Zabbasbeard said:
I saw one of the most pathetic sights ever at football on Saturday as everyone was leaving the ground. The sight of a middle aged bloke, wearing a Chelsea polo shirt (yes Chelsea , not Hull Tigers) in the home section next to the segregation, staring smuggly at the City fans with an inane grin on his face, showing off his Chelsea shirt, just two yards from the segregation line. He must have thought it was a clever wind up, . The Hull fans in that section had seemed very pleased with themselves and their "that is embarrasing" chant after Silva was hacked down. Maybe they should have told their mate he was embarrassing

Now he wasn't representative of the Hull fans that I've met over the years and saturday - they were sound and friiendly enough - but I always find that "Yarkshire, Yarkshire" chant is worse than nails down a blackboard (remember blackboards?).

What were they shouting when it was in Humberside? 'Umberside, 'Umberside?

Tarzan41 said:
Pigeonho said:
Sure it wasn't the Hull away kit?

837-49.jpg

Definitely Chelsea and he even stayed behind after so that we could all see him. Three rag shirts out and about in Hull City centre afterwards.

That said all the Hull fans we chatted to were sound and we got a decent pint for £1.80!

They saw you coming, mate.

You can buy a house in Hull for a quid.

aguero93:20 said:
kevin1987 said:
At who? Yaya was off the pitch at that stage, was it a blue? poor form either way.

He was a Hull fan. Aimed at a family of City fans from what I could see. Few blues including myself reported it to the police at the end of the game

kevin1987 said:
aguero93:20 said:
kevin1987 said:

He was a Hull fan. Aimed at a family of City fans from what I could see. Few blues including myself reported it to the police at the end of the game
bloody hell, that lad's going places fast.

Sat in the Hull end for this game, and there were two Hull supporters talking shit all game about the "Arab money". The section we were sat in, never once sung, stood up or anything yet they were slagging our supporters at length for apparently turning up with a 'shit atmosphere'. Although I'm not sure what they were smoking as the away following sounded brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.