That is embarrassing

BlueTG said:
Sat in the Hull end for this game, and there were two Hull supporters talking shit all game about the "Arab money". The section we were sat in, never once sung, stood up or anything yet they were slagging our supporters at length for apparently turning up with a 'shit atmosphere'. Although I'm not sure what they were smoking as the away following sounded brilliant.

What's wrong with Arab money. It's no better nor worse than anyone else's.
And besides isn't Assem Allam, owner of Hull City Tigers spending his "Arab money" on Hull City Tigers?

Zabbasbeard said:
BlueTG said:
Sat in the Hull end for this game, and there were two Hull supporters talking shit all game about the "Arab money". The section we were sat in, never once sung, stood up or anything yet they were slagging our supporters at length for apparently turning up with a 'shit atmosphere'. Although I'm not sure what they were smoking as the away following sounded brilliant.

What's wrong with Arab money. It's no better nor worse than anyone else's.
And besides isn't Assem Allam, owner of Hull City Tigers spending his "Arab money" on Hull City Tigers?
My point, a lot of degenerates in that end.

kevin1987 said:
Did anybody see (report) the racist kid making monkey gestures towards the end of the game? Was about 12 years old. He was doing this whilst his Dad was stood next to him laughing. Couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Didn't see this, however I saw the old bill recording fans near the segregation area. Let's hope they managed to get this on film. I doubt it though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.