That is embarrassing

Zabbasbeard

Team supported
Manchester City
I saw one of the most pathetic sights ever at football on Saturday as everyone was leaving the ground. The sight of a middle aged bloke, wearing a Chelsea polo shirt (yes Chelsea , not Hull Tigers) in the home section next to the segregation, staring smuggly at the City fans with an inane grin on his face, showing off his Chelsea shirt, just two yards from the segregation line. He must have thought it was a clever wind up, . The Hull fans in that section had seemed very pleased with themselves and their "that is embarrasing" chant after Silva was hacked down. Maybe they should have told their mate he was embarrassing

Now he wasn't representative of the Hull fans that I've met over the years and saturday - they were sound and friiendly enough - but I always find that "Yarkshire, Yarkshire" chant is worse than nails down a blackboard (remember blackboards?).

I've family connections to hull mate, have been in their end for city games and gotten away with murder, they're a fairly sound bunch. Just imagine how that twat felt at 7:30 when you were celebrating a villa win.

It's the inbreeding, see? Plays havoc with their mental abilities. The problem is, Hull is a fairly sleepy place. If you're not out fishing, there's fuck all else to do. So; you're stuck at home and there's fuck all on the telly. The sister is doing the ironing and, well; it could be a trick of the light, but she is looking quite tasty tonight. And, well; nature takes its course. These things happen. Quite regularly in Yorkshire, sorry, ''YAAAAARKSHAAAAA''. Couple those factors with the fact that social services budgets are stretched at the moment and you end up with a lot of those ''care in the community'' cases. Sad really.

Sure it wasn't the Hull away kit?

837-49.jpg

aguero93:20 said:
I've family connections to hull mate, have been in their end for city games and gotten away with murder, they're a fairly sound bunch. Just imagine how that twat felt at 7:30 when you were celebrating a villa win.

Yeah I allowed myself a little smile about that bloke on Saturday I confess evening after my initial euphoria.
got to say I found the Hull fns at the park and ride and on the bus there again top. No issues whatsoever.
I've got S Yorks connections in our family and know loads of sound Sheffield fans on both sides of that divide. havig worked there for twenty odd years. I didn't have a ticket for our end one time back in the 90s, and ended up in the home end at Bramall Lane...oh dear, that wasn't quite so friendly! I happened to let out an involuntary "yeees" when it was flashed on the scoreboard that Wednesday were leading at the Swamp...

Pigeonho said:
Zabbasbeard said:
No pige it had a Chelsea badge on definitely.
Fair enough mate. Very odd behaviour, going to a game that has nothing to do with you, wearing your own club's shirt. I remember a United fan doing it at Maine Road during a friendly we played in v Feyenoord. Odd.

I wonder if he got home in one piece? Suppose we'll never know...

Zabbasbeard said:
I saw one of the most pathetic sights ever at football on Saturday as everyone was leaving the ground. The sight of a middle aged bloke, wearing a Chelsea polo shirt (yes Chelsea , not Hull Tigers) in the home section next to the segregation, staring smuggly at the City fans with an inane grin on his face, showing off his Chelsea shirt, just two yards from the segregation line. He must have thought it was a clever wind up, . The Hull fans in that section had seemed very pleased with themselves and their "that is embarrasing" chant after Silva was hacked down. Maybe they should have told their mate he was embarrassing

Now he wasn't representative of the Hull fans that I've met over the years and saturday - they were sound and friiendly enough - but I always find that "Yarkshire, Yarkshire" chant is worse than nails down a blackboard (remember blackboards?).

Hull are not proper Yorkies, that's why expelled them to Humberside

Pigeonho said:
Sure it wasn't the Hull away kit?

837-49.jpg

Definitely Chelsea and he even stayed behind after so that we could all see him. Three rag shirts out and about in Hull City centre afterwards.

That said all the Hull fans we chatted to were sound and we got a decent pint for £1.80!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.