That Watchmen Movie

alanjames24

There's 2 hours 40 minutes of my life I'll NEVER get back. Absolute bag of shite! Not even the brief flash of tit could tweak my interest. Don't get me wrong, I knew this movie was different, so I went in open minded. Still shite. Movie should have been called 'WTF'.

Good soundtrack though...

alanjames24 said:
There's 2 hours 40 minutes of my life I'll NEVER get back. Absolute bag of shite! Not even the brief flash of tit could tweak my interest. Don't get me wrong, I knew this movie was different, so I went in open minded. Still shite. Movie should have been called 'WTF'.

Good soundtrack though...
i turned it off after half an hour absolult shite

I thought it was alright. Bit of a marmite film I suppose. I thought it was dark and clever.

The Watchmen is absolutely amazing. Im getting it on blu ray for my bday next week, cant f***ing wait to watch it again. opinions opinions.

I agree, shite film with an excellent soundtrack. It might appeal to comic book readers, but not my cup of tea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.