That Watchmen Movie

Bigga said:
alanjames24 said:
I didn't really think it was complex mate. I just thought it was bastard boring.

Excellent!

I suppose you could relay the synopsis of the film, for those who found it 'difficult' to get?

And explain, in Layman's Terms, the triangular relationship of Night Owl II, Ozymandias and Dr Manhattan?

Well, it's not strictly triangular if you include 'The Comedian'...

No cheating via 'cut and paste'.

Ta.

I already wasted my time watching the bag of shit, I'm not going to try and justify my opinion to a fanboy. If you're upset at my opinion (and that's exactly what it is, if you liked it, good for you), I suggest you find a comic book forum to whine on.

In Layman's terms, do one.

I dont think i will bother watching it now, reading this thread and reading Bigga being all nerdy over it has bored me enough all ready.

Now where are my special underpants and cape.

alanjames24 said:
Bigga said:
Excellent!

I suppose you could relay the synopsis of the film, for those who found it 'difficult' to get?

And explain, in Layman's Terms, the triangular relationship of Night Owl II, Ozymandias and Dr Manhattan?

Well, it's not strictly triangular if you include 'The Comedian'...

No cheating via 'cut and paste'.

Ta.

I already wasted my time watching the bag of shit, I'm not going to try and justify my opinion to a fanboy. If you're upset at my opinion (and that's exactly what it is, if you liked it, good for you), I suggest you find a comic book forum to whine on.

In Layman's terms, do one.

So, that's a 'no' then...

PMSL!!

Why don't you just say that without getting all touchy and defensive??!! And, by the way, I'm no 'fanboy'! If a film's good, I'll rate it. Heath Ledger was the only good thing in "The Dark Knight", even though I was a 'fan' of Nolan's portrayal of Bats, lately.

Touchy touchy! Funny as...

Bigga said:
bluealf said:
I dont think i will bother watching it now, reading this thread and reading Bigga being all nerdy over it has bored me enough all ready.

Now where are my special underpants and cape.

Because I asked the question 'what was so difficult about the film?'??

Like I said "American Pie" is a safe bet...

How is the little en mate?

No because you are ripping into people in a sanctimonious manner, just because they dont agree with your view on the movie.

Also is anything more nerdy than stripping the movie down to the bare bones and asking for a synopsis.

Becarefull or you will be bringing out all the sci-fi geeks and they as everybody knows can strip star wars/star trek right down to their very roots.

Why is american pie a safe bet ?

Obviously you have seen it yourself, hypocrite much.

bluealf said:
No because you are ripping into people in a sanctimonious manner, just because they dont agree with your view on the movie.

Also is anything more nerdy than stripping the movie down to the bare bones and asking for a synopsis.

Becarefull or you will be bringing out all the sci-fi geeks and they as everybody knows can strip star wars/star trek right down to their very roots.

Exactly this, Bigga. I wasn't being defensive, I just don't have time to stroke your ego, of course feel free to scoff, I'm sure you will.

scottyboi said:
Bigga said:
Because I asked the question 'what was so difficult about the film?'??

Like I said "American Pie" is a safe bet...

How is the little en mate?

Hiya pal!

He's alright. Suffering with the heat at night at the mo, so I have a lot late nights to deal with! He'll appreciate the summer in the next few years, mind!!

Cheers for asking! Gonna have to photoshop him in his kit by the Tevez poster as it got taken down before we could get there!

Proper gutted!

alanjames24 said:
bluealf said:

Exactly this, Bigga. I wasn't being defensive, I just don't have time to stroke your ego, of course feel free to scoff, I'm sure you will.

I saw the first one and after half hour, it was crap. Not my level of comedy, even though I think Laurel and Hardy p*ss all over that kind of stuff.

Still, I must be a hypocrite for saying so...

And, yes, I do scoff.

*LOL*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.