That's Life!

Fiftyyearsandcounting

That's Life -1
Often, by the time I get to my local bakers they have sold out of my favourite loaf. Today, I got up early, called in the shop planning to stock up, only to find a sign on the door - "Sorry, No fresh bread today, faulty oven".

That's Life -2
My son and his fiancée called off their planned wedding at fairly short notice.
Her father agreed to pay for the hire of the reception room. He got most of his money refunded.
My ex agreed to pay for flowers and the photographer. She got most of her money back.
I agreed to pay for 5 personally tailored suits for the groom and 4 males in the party. I didn't get a penny back.

That's Life -1
Often, by the time I get to my local bakers they have sold out of my favourite loaf. Today, I got up early, called in the shop planning to stock up, only to find a sign on the door - "Sorry, No fresh bread today, faulty oven".

That's Life -2
Her father agreed to pay for the hire of the reception room. He got most of his money refunded.
My ex agreed to pay for flowers and the photographer. She got most of her money back.
I agreed to pay for 5 personally tailored suits for the groom and 4 males in the party. I didn't get a penny back.
Brick their windows and smash their back doors in?

That's Life -1

That's Life -2
Well the suites will keep for when he finally decides to get married

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.