That's that then.

The Fat el Hombre

She was getting destroyed before she went on holiday (just not by our bob)

The reason it's over is probably because she's died due to excessive destructiveness through being destroyed too much

MCFC BOB

Fred's Patio on me: "Mr. Self Appointed Lord of Wh
Sorry for not replying.

Eventually, we've just grown apart. We're going to still be friends but not best friends. I suppose we can't be really because we're two very different people.

Maybe one day we'll end up together again, I don't know. If she's going to see Lee Evans without me then I want my £30 back.

Time to flush myself of her.

SWP's back

Fanny Fart said:
Times a great healer as they say bob.

Failing that, hit the bottle. Hard.
Also, smash anything in a skirt, you'll get there in the end

Yeah but becareful if you're at scottish wedding.

Skip Donoghue

The Fat el Hombre said:

The reason it's over is probably because she's died due to excessive destructiveness through being destroyed too much
Destructive destruction leading to destroying can be a dangerous game

CTID1988

MCFC BOB said:
Sorry for not replying.

Eventually, we've just grown apart. We're going to still be friends but not best friends. I suppose we can't be really because we're two very different people.

Maybe one day we'll end up together again, I don't know. If she's going to see Lee Evans without me then I want my £30 back.

That is your first mistake and i guess everyone here will agree

simmers

The Fat el Hombre said:

lol..either that or she's been reading his threads...or she's caught the clap in Malia or worse is preggers..

Prestwich_Blue

You missed a chance with some of those milfs sat behind us in the Shambles Bob. There were one or two of them who looked like they'd put you through a wringer so much that you'd need to cool your balls in an ice bath for a week.

Bill

MCFC BOB said:
Sorry for not replying.

just look at it as a lucky escape bob............lee evans is crap.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.