That's that then.

MCFC BOB said:
AntonDonJuan said:
So you think he should txt her back?

Women are all sly fuckers who operate in the same sly way. She's dumped the guy, then told him (i'm assuming) that's she's moved on/met someone else (no doubt someone she has already been seeing) and then txts him to make him feel guilty because she isn't getting the attention she craves.

She wants him to mope about and beg her to take him back, if she is getting ignored she won't like it. So the best thing to do, is delete her number (write it down first) and then ignore her. If he ever decides he wants to get back in touch he has the number just not in his phone. This will stop him sending drunken txts and also stop him from checking his phone every 5 minutes to see if she has txt him.

He obviously wants her back, just like i did when my 1st proper gf dumped me, and i did everything that bob is doing and it made things 10 times worse

So my advice of "don't txt her back you fucking idiot" might have sounded harsh, but it's true
For the first time ever, Anton, you are dead spot on.
That felt weird typing that out, i need to re-address the balance

You nob

That's better

;)

Josh Blue said:
Swales lives said:
I bet this thread doesn't reach 60 pages.

What odds are you giving for 100 pages? One day I will show my grand kids this thread

This thread will go on and on until the season kicks off. I fully expect to see it in 2 weeks when I'm back from my jollys, to find that Bob has traced '4 real' onto his arm with an etch-a-sketch.

Swales lives said:
I fully expect to see it in 2 weeks when I'm back from my jollys, to find that Bob has traced '4 real' onto his arm with an etch-a-sketch.
Bwahahahahaha

Then goes into hiding under his bed for a while and has his mum really worried

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.