That's that then.

If you send the bracelets or whatever back in little pieces then you'll come across as bitter, petty and a bit pathetic in my opinion.

At no point should you lose your dignity.

In 5 years you'll look back on your 1st love and think 'yeah it was good but why did I choose the final act to be the systematic destruction of a keep sake just to piss her off?'

Just be a dude about it, man.

Keep your dignity, don't get bitter and petty, you've plenty of time to get all middle aged later in life.

You end a relationship as you started it.

Never risk your humanity or dignity for the sake of petty point scoring.

For £110 I'll serenade her on acoustic guitar. That's dignity and poise, boy.

TheMightyQuinn said:
If you send the bracelets or whatever back in little pieces then you'll come across as bitter, petty and a bit pathetic in my opinion.

At no point should you lose your dignity.

In 5 years you'll look back on your 1st love and think 'yeah it was good but why did I choose the final act to be the systematic destruction of a keep sake just to piss her off?'

Just be a dude about it, man.

Keep your dignity, don't get bitter and petty, you've plenty of time to get all middle aged later in life.

You end a relationship as you started it.

Never risk your humanity or dignity for the sake of petty point scoring.

For £110 I'll serenade her on acoustic guitar. That's dignity and poise, boy.
The bracelet thing was a tongue-in-cheek thing, haha. I'm not going to talk to her again, ever, because we both hate each other now. But she won't give a shit once she has her new boyfriend hanging out the back of her.

Anyway, yes, I will stop posting in here now. If anyone wants anything to do with this thread, then PM me.

Thanks for the advice. One day, I will be okay.

des hardi said:
love these.... no relation :(
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYyocKNeoc8&NR=1[/youtube]
Liked that.<br /><br />-- July 21st, 2011, 12:45 am --<br /><br />
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Shag her lesbian cousin. It's your only hope.

This is the key. She is the John Stape in this little potboiler.
Nah. If anything, I wouldn't want to do it to her cousin because she's a nice person that doesn't deserve me splitting up her friendship with my ex.

MCFC BOB said:
des hardi said:
love these.... no relation :(
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYyocKNeoc8&NR=1[/youtube]
Liked that.

-- July 21st, 2011, 12:45 am --

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Shag her lesbian cousin. It's your only hope.

This is the key. She is the John Stape in this little potboiler.
Nah. If anything, I wouldn't want to do it to her cousin because she's a nice person that doesn't deserve me splitting up her friendship with my ex.

We'll be the judge of that, pending further investigation. Did the cousin go to Malia?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.