That's that then.

Hi Bob,

I've just turned 19 so I'm hardly a expert in the relationship department but last year, I broke up with my first love. (First time too, always harder)
It lasted 29 months and let me tell you, it was hard! We broke up because of constant, CONSTANT fighting. (I'm talking married couple style) I cried, a lot. I felt like utter shit, a lot. But I got through it. Thanks to TIME, and PUSSY. (My award winning formula)

Believe me when I say this mate, you actually have it a lot easier because you don't live close together.

My ex hung around with the same circle of friends as me, I used to see her nearly every day. She lived 5 minutes away from me!

Now that was fucking hard mate. You know what I did?
I let that stupid woman dictate my social life, I avoided going out to places/parties/clubs etc. If I knew she was going. Eventually I started falling out with some friends, and hanging around with some new ones, just to avoid her.

I blocked her out of my life.
Deleted her number. Blocked her on Facebook, to stop myself snooping, and getting paranoid. That helped a lot. Facebook breeds jealousy!

Fuck me I chased girls like there was no tomorrow. I literally fucked all the feelings for her away.
Maybe she did the same, maybe not. Don't give a shit tbh.

About 7 months passed, and one day I just realized how stupid I was, and I manned the fuck up. We're good mates now. (Thankfully)
Not always possible, but guess I'm lucky.

We obviously never went for each others mates. (That's just a unwritten rule, it's called respect)

I think it's possible that your first love can be 'the one'. I've heard of people only ever being with one person. Getting married, growing old, the lot!
BUT, I'm going to take the gamble here, and say: she's not the one mate.
It's time to grow a pair and stop feeling sorry for yourself. There is light at the end of the tunnel you miserable little sod. Get out there, get drunk, get high. Get fucking PUSSY, by the truck load. If she gave you nice stuff, keep it!
Fuck that woman. Don't send any gay letters! (hopefully I'm not too late, and you still haven't sent one.)

The reason you've gotten so much stick on here, is because a lot of these chaps are old timers, and they've been there, seen that.
Basically you're making a mountain out of a molehill. It's apart of growing up. You'll be laughing about this in a few months. Believe me.

He we are Bob, lad your age posted this last night

i wish i wasnt shy and had more confidence in myself but i spose thats what comes with being ugly

heres my reply, reason why i posted it, he wants to learn, and adheres advice.

A lot of woman care what’s on the inside Stu mate, but opening up on Facebook doesn’t help, maybe your trying too hard, they fall in place mate, whether your 19 or 39 you've got plenty of time, but don’t air thoughts like this on net pal, just means people have more ammunition, Life can be what you want it to be. Just how much you want it usually decides the outcome. You have enough older mates on here to chat to privatley, ignore people your own age if you need advice, take it easy lad.

plus it puts me in a good light :P

BimboBob said:
ono said:
Bob! How you doing kidda?

Good ta. Thanks for asking. How's you?
You know that feeling, when you lean on the back two legs of a chair, but you lean slightly too far and you feel like you're about to fall off, but right at the last second you manage to steady yourself? I feel like that and i have all week. Might ask Glen what to do.

ono said:
BimboBob said:
ono said:

You know that feeling, when you lean on the back two legs of a chair, but you lean slightly too far and you feel like you're about to fall off, but right at the last second you manage to steady yourself? I feel like that and i have all week. Might ask Glen what to do.

There must be a name for it...Basildon.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:57 pm --<br /><br />
Markt85 said:
BimboBob said:
ono said:

Why are all Bobs... knobs ?

*waves at the nasty Southerner*

Ticket For Schalke said:
He we are Bob, lad your age posted this last night

i wish i wasnt shy and had more confidence in myself but i spose thats what comes with being ugly

heres my reply, reason why i posted it, he wants to learn, and adheres advice.

A lot of woman care what’s on the inside Stu mate, but opening up on Facebook doesn’t help, maybe your trying too hard, they fall in place mate, whether your 19 or 39 you've got plenty of time, but don’t air thoughts like this on net pal, just means people have more ammunition, Life can be what you want it to be. Just how much you want it usually decides the outcome. You have enough older mates on here to chat to privatley, ignore people your own age if you need advice, take it easy lad.

plus it puts me in a good light :P
matt dillon in something about mary springs to mind! ;)

ok Bob, i have patiently read all 62 pages and you are going to get my humble female opinion. At times during this thread i've wanted to give you a hug but mostly i wanted to slap you silly.

The problem here Bob, is that you are just too nice. Girls dont like wankers for boyfriends, true... but they dont like puppy dogs either. I sense that you have spent most of this relationship letting her dictate terms and you've gone running when she clicked her fingers. Women like getting their own way to a point, but too much is boring. We need to be put in our place now and again. She has become bored and moved on.

You need to toughen up. There's no need to turn into a wanker and treat girls like shit, but you do need to man up and show who's boss (not too much, just enough to keep her on her toes). It's tactical Bob.

Now moving forward - you need to spend the next 5 years getting balls deep in any piece of skirt that will allow you. By the time you reach your mid-20's you will be ready for Mrs Bob and she will be worth it.

Get back on the bike Bob. Good luck x

(P.S great thread, some funny comments on here. I wish we had the forum when i was dating - you lot would have been awesome lol)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.