That's that then.

MCFC BOB said:
Wow. Wasn't expecting this to resurface.

Yeah I'm alright. I guess my poor A Level result in English will be something else to moan about.

Could you please make a post about your exam results(include what subjects you done) please:)?

gaudinho's stolen car said:
MCFC BOB said:
Gaudinho - no.

Kun Aguero - I got a B in Media and an E in English Lit. Both the grades haven't had the coursework added to them yet so I guess I could end up with a C in English before I resit.

Why an E in English Lit? Was it to do with your relationship problems?
I don't think so.

I was getting Bs in the exam preps in the week before. I guess I just froze on the day.

MCFC BOB said:
MCFC BOB said:
Gaudinho - no.

Kun Aguero - I got a B in Media and an E in English Lit. Both the grades haven't had the coursework added to them yet so I guess I could end up with a C in English before I resit.

I don't think so.

I was getting Bs in the exam preps in the week before. I guess I just froze on the day.

Bright lad like you should be getting As. Which Uni are you hoping to go to?

MCFC BOB said:
I don't think so.

Salford.

I reckon I'll get a C overall in English, though. My coursework was up to an A, so it might drag the overall grade up a bit. Still, it's the first time I've ever got below a C on an exam, and it's probably the second worst time to bomb one.

I honestly thought I'd got at least a C. I guess not.

MCFC BOB said:
MCFC BOB said:
I don't think so.

Salford.

I reckon I'll get a C overall in English, though. My coursework was up to an A, so it might drag the overall grade up a bit. Still, it's the first time I've ever got below a C on an exam, and it's probably the second worst time to bomb one.

As long as you get on to the course you want that's all that matters.

MCFC BOB said:
Salford.

Yeah. I've still got another year to go.

MCFC BOB said:
MCFC BOB said:
Salford.

Yeah. I've still got another year to go.

We want to see all As next year BOB. You will piss it mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.