The “Gazumped by United” thread .....

Must be happening

I think city should just start leaking info that we are targeting crap players for insane amounts of money.

Man city targeting aerial maestro Andy carrol for 50 million

And what will follow is

Man united readying 65 million bid for man city target carrol
I was thinking similar earlier today just smoke and mirror the twats and get on with our real business quietly and professionally in the background.

I was thinking similar earlier today just smoke and mirror the twats and get on with our real business quietly and professionally in the background.
No matter who we target manure will be close behind offering more money haha

I think city should just start leaking info that we are targeting crap players for insane amounts of money.

Man city targeting aerial maestro Andy carrol for 50 million

And what will follow is

Man united readying 65 million bid for man city target carrol
Think it's already started - Seri is decent, but not what the squad needs. Let Utd buy him and use as a fullback.

Think it's already started - Seri is decent, but not what the squad needs. Let Utd buy him and use as a fullback.
Seri does have some serious talent but he’s 26 already I believe. We need to be looking at players 24 that can continue to grow. Fred is an obvious player of that caliber. But I do agree with you in regards to seri not being completely up to snuff

United's new transfer strategy - Buy anyone who City are interested in. I guess it's better than what they have done recently.

If we had the cahunas to go toe to toe with the bastards and the ambition to think fuck it we'll pay an agent what it takes, then it wouldn't matter what the rag cünts do. It's our own fault being too nice or too worried about the bean counters.

If we had the cahunas to go toe to toe with the bastards and the ambition to think fuck it we'll pay an agent what it takes, then it wouldn't matter what the rag cünts do. It's our own fault being too nice or too worried about the bean counters.

Or maybe City have a planned recruitment and succession strategy? We wanted Sanchez to play this season. He is a great player but his best years are behind him. We have a young improving team with kids like Foden and Diaz already pushing for playing time and we are a year on and there are alternative prospects.

United will have paid over the odds for a "Galactico" with the aim of winning the European Champions League as the only way of competing against City this season. City are planning long term and the terms United appear to have agreed to would create disharmony in the City camp with the likes of KDB meriting at least equal that will lead to a spiral. Jose does not care beyond the now and the Glaziers have to do something if not to fall further behind. A short term fix is ok for them as desperate times require desperate measures.

Another factor is Arsenals conduct in the summer that will not have enamoured themselves to our owners who do business in a different way.

When we were took over didnt the phrase "blow them out of the water" initiate from us regarding transfers in order to catch us they have to dine at the very top table which they have the sheer finance to do.so Even the mid placed teams are shelling £20-30 million and its gone totally unreal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.