The “Gazumped by United” thread .....

it's amusing to read clueless rags comments on ragcafe.
Sanchez rejected PSG and Bayern because he wish to play for Pep again.
but now on final twist he is going to Man U because they made an offer for him?
comedy gold.
But you're forgetting that United is the biggest and most prestigious club in the world and the dream destination for any player. Makes total sense.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Could be a couple of trophies given out this weekend to the 'istory clubs , PEG will be awarded the We Signed City's Sanchez Cup to add to his three "titles" from last season and the Dippers could have the We Beat City Shield , both sponsored by GAP clothing

I am now getting worried these twats are going to get Sanchez, I know what your all going to say but why would peg go all out in the media about him if he had no chance of getting him, I await your assurances that its not going to happen and he is coming here.

I am now getting worried these twats are going to get Sanchez, I know what your all going to say but why would peg go all out in the media about him if he had no chance of getting him, I await your assurances that its not going to happen and he is coming here.

"You can't say we didn't try, but we can't spend like the blue noses" They do it every summer, signing Bale, Ronny, Griezman et al.....to be honest i was really shocked when Pogba rocked up, after watching him this season I can see why Juve let him go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.