The Spiteful Nine

Ziegler has clearly been one of City's journalists since the hacking exclusive.

That's why he was able to convince his lawyers at The Times to publish it when Liverpool shut it down everywhere else, he'd spoken on the record to someone high up enough that they could knock back any Liverpool legal action.
Spot on. Liverpool were threatening any journalists that didn't have a direct source on the hacking story. I know of at least 2 outlets that received injunctions, including a national newspaper & a tech publication.

Jesus I’m an admin on a football rivals forum and the abuse I’m getting on there from Liverpool and a United is hilarious. I’m splashing them with facts and batting them away but they still come back with same s**t. I posted the CAS letter and then a scouser called me a Thick c***t and have the intelligence of a special needs kid ( bit harsh ) because it says we got fined and therefore guilty. I have firmly put him in his place explaining the fine and have had no come back since. The vitriol from them is a sight to behold

what I don’t understand is why we are holding back this incriminating information. We have been attacked from all sides yet fire no bullets back.
Is it just a bit of smoke & mirrors?
I can't answer that. Perhaps we were waiting for the right moment and I'd say now is the right moment. The other possible reason is that it's a criminal matter and we can't do anything until the police make a move.

Jesus I’m an admin on a football rivals forum and the abuse I’m getting on there from Liverpool and a United is hilarious. I’m splashing them with facts and batting them away but they still come back with same s**t. I posted the CAS letter and then a scouser called me a Thick c***t and have the intelligence of a special needs kid ( bit harsh ) because it says we got fined and therefore guilty. I have firmly put him in his place explaining the fine and have had no come back since. The vitriol from them is a sight to behold

Just like Liverpool FC had to pay us £1m for hacking our database but still maintain their innocence.

I'm convinced newcastle and burnley were promised first dibs on the shit liverpool/united don't want (greenwood in a few years for example) at cut rate prices.

I guess they're happy treading water. ****s.

The ring leaders will no doubt be the Arsenal and Liverpools of this world. The others just jump on the bandwagon.
The ring leaders are the dippers, American owners taking the high ground, just like a vast majority of Americans.

The President of the USA: Donald Trump, the epitome of an American.

Our owner and his country are clearly hated, please can anyone tell me why? This is far deeper than exploitation of cheap labour and alleged human rights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.